DB500® Mobile XL
DB500 Blast Pot
continuous blast time per fill
on blast pot
Made in the USA
in our one and only Houston facility
- 5 Cubic Foot Capacity
- Holds 200 lb of abrasive per fill
- Holds 20 gal of water per fill (when wet blasting)
- ~ 60 minute blast time per fill
- Dimensions: 54" H x 34" W x 40" D
- Operating Pressure: 30-150 PSI
- ASME / PED / CE Compliant
- Texas Edition: Internal parts manufactured of hardened steel
- Lifetime Warranty on Blast Pot
Our "XL" Trailer
Gives you room to load a pallet of abrasive.
Plenty of cargo space for tools and accessories.
Low Profile Deck
19.5" deck offers easy access to all your controls.
- Deck Dimensions: 16’ L x 8’ W
- Total Trailer Dimensions: 20’ L x 8’ W
- Total Assembly Height: 6’9”
- Purpose Built Heavy Duty Trailer
- DOT Compliant LED Lights
- Two 5,200 lb Drop Axles
- Dual Axle Electric Brakes
- Electric Breakaway System
- 8 Ply Tires + Full Size Spare
- 5,840 lb Dry Weight
- 9,100 lb Fully Loaded Weight (estimated)
- Generally requires 1-ton truck to tow. Please check your towing capacity.
- Powerful compressor to power your blast pot and other air tools
- 100 ft Blast Hose
- Electric Deadman for instant on and off
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle (SLV #5)
- Fill Funnel with Screen
- 150 Gallon Water Tank
- 48 GPM Water Pump
- ADCS-350 Air Dryer / Cooler which allows for dry blasting and soda blasting, in addition to Dustless Blasting
LOW DECK DESIGN FOR EASY ACCESS TO CONTROLS
The large deck dimensions provide extra cargo space to load abrasives and other accessories. Its low deck design allows for easier access to all controls.
Want To See It In Person?
We’re happy to offer a free hands-on demo at our facility in Houston, TX.
"I was very surprised by how almost everything can be blasted and how versatile the market is. Because of this, we have bought our second Dustless Blasting mobile."