With a 45 minute blast time per fill, strike the perfect balance between work productivity and lightweight design.
Inner-city powerhouse. Compact and just 1850 lb, maneuvering through busy areas has never been easier.
Cut down on your operating costs. This smaller unit consumes less fuel and can be hauled by the midsize truck you already own.
DB350 Blast Pot
- 3 Cubic Foot Capacity
- Holds 150 lb abrasive per fill (when wet blasting)
- Holds 15 gal water per fill (when wet blasting)
- 45 minute blast time per fill
- 75” H x 27” W x 34” D
- Operating Pressure: 30-150 PSI
- ASME / PED / CE Compliant
- Texas Edition: Internal parts manufactured of hardened steel
- Lifetime Warranty on Blast Pot
- Deck Dimensions: 12'3" L x 2'6" W
- Total Trailer Dimensions: 13'6.25" L x 2'6" W
- Purpose Built Heavy-Duty Trailer
- DOT Compliant LED Lights
- One 3500 lb torsion axle
- 8 Ply Tires
- 1,850 lb dry weight
- 100 ft blast hose
- Electric Deadman
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle (SLV #4)
- Medium Fill Funnel with Screen
- 35 gallon Water Tank
- 48 GPM Water Pump
- Mini XS Air Dryer which allows for dry blasting and soda blasting, in addition to Dustless Blasting
Want To See It In Person?
We’re happy to offer a free hands-on demo at our facility in Houston, TX.
Get a realistic quote in three quick steps
Use our new calculator tool to get an estimate on your desired machine with approximate tax and shipping costs.