DB500® GT Series
Introducing our most comprehensive system yet.
DB500® GT Series
DB500 Blast Pot
continuous blast time per fill
on blast pot
Made in the USA
in our one and only Houston facility
- 5 Cubic Foot Capacity
- Holds 200 lb of abrasive per fill
- Holds 20 gal of water per fill (when wet blasting)
- ~ 60 minute blast time per fill
- Dimensions: 54" H x 34" W x 40" D
- Operating Pressure: 30-150 PSI
- ASME / CRN / PED / CE Compliant
- Texas Edition: Internal parts manufactured of hardened steel
- Lifetime Warranty on Blast Pot
Lead Time: 3+ Weeks
- Powerful compressor to power your blast pot and other air tools
- 100 ft Blast Hose
- Electric Deadman for instant on and off
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle (SLV #5)
- Fill Funnel with Screen
- 250 Gallon Water Tank
- 48 GPM Water Pump
- Moisture separator and cooling fan which allows for dry blasting and soda blasting, in addition to dustless blasting
DB500 GT SERIES
Spacious Deck Area
NPR-HD Gas Standard Cab Isuzu with 14 ft. deck
Coverage and Support
Backed by Isuzu Roadside Assistance and RushCare concierge services
Allows for dustless blasting, dry blasting, and soda blasting
- 3 year / 36,000 Basic Warranty
- 5 year / 75,000 Engine and Drivetrain Warranty
Roadside Assistance for 5 years or 75,000 miles: includes towing services, battery jump start, facilitating mobile fuel provider, and lock out services
Pro Model: Includes Deck-Mounted Crane
- 6.6 Liter V8 Gasoline Engine
- 297 HP @ 4,200 RPM
- 372 lb.-ft. @ 4,000 RPM
- 38.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Backup Alarm
- Complimentary Oil Changes for 24 Months
- Fire Extinguisher and Safety Triangles Included
- Bluetooth Radio
- 14,500 lbs. GVWR
6-speed automatic transmission and maneuverability on narrow streets. Simply pull right up to the job site and get to work.
Everything you need to start a successful blasting business mounted on one work truck.
SEE IT IN PERSON
We’re happy to offer hands-on demos in Houston, TX.
It’s easy to own a profitable business with Dustless Blasting.
“You guys took a proven truck and proven blasting equipment and put them together! When you see the truck in person, you really realize the drivability of this thing."
Talk to an expert
If you're ready to unlock the potential of being a business owner, schedule a call with one of our experts who can answer your questions and talk next steps.