DB500® Mobile S
DB500 Blast Pot
continuous blast time per fill
on blast pot
Made in the USA
in our one and only Houston facility
- 5 Cubic Foot Capacity
- Holds 200 lb of abrasive per fill
- Holds 20 gal of water per fill (when wet blasting)
- ~ 60 minute blast time per fill
- Dimensions: 54" H x 34" W x 40" D
- Operating Pressure: 30-150 PSI
- ASME / CRN / PED / CE Compliant
- Texas Edition: Internal parts manufactured of hardened steel
- Lifetime Warranty on Blast Pot
Our "S" Trailer
Can be navigated through narrow streets, making it a favorite in urban areas.
Fits in a Standard Garage
No need to rent shop or storage space.
Low Profile Deck
Easy access to all your controls.
- Deck Dimensions: 14’ L x 5’ W
- Total Trailer Dimensions: 18’6” L x 6’6” W
- Total Assembly Height: 5’ (6'3" to top of pinch valve)
- Purpose Built Heavy Duty Trailer
- DOT Compliant LED Lights
- Two 6,000 lb Axles
- Dual Axle Electric Brakes
- Electric Breakaway System
- 8 Ply Tires + Full Size Spare
- 4,320 lb Dry Weight
- 5,500 lb Fully Loaded Weight (estimated)
- Generally requires 1/2-ton truck to tow. Please check your towing capacity.
- 100 ft Blast Hose
- Electric Deadman for instant on and off
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle (SLV #5)
- Fill Funnel with Screen
- 100 Gallon Water Tank
- 48 GPM Water Pump
- ADCS-350 Air Dryer / Cooler which allows for dry blasting and soda blasting, in addition to Dustless Blasting
ULTRA-COMPACT FOR LIGHT JOBS
With a tailored trailer that's perfect for traversal through narrow streets, this ultra-compact trailer is made to move and get the job done efficiently.
Want To See It In Person?
We’re happy to offer a free hands-on demo at our facility in Houston, TX.
The Dustless Blasting system that I integrated into my business allowed for an easy and clean way to restore various items back to their original form. From pool decks to large machinery and trucks, I have done it all.”
Get Started Today!
Use our new calculator tool to get an estimate on your desired machine with approximate tax and shipping costs.