DB500® Mobile S
Exceptional performance with an ultra-compact footprint.
DB500® Mobile S
DB500 Blast Pot
continuous blast time per fill
on blast pot
Made in the USA
in our one and only Houston facility
- 5 Cubic Foot Capacity
- Holds 200 lb of abrasive per fill
- Holds 20 gal of water per fill (when wet blasting)
- ~ 60 minute blast time per fill
- Dimensions: 54" H x 34" W x 40" D
- Operating Pressure: 30-150 PSI
- ASME / PED / CE Compliant
- Texas Edition: Internal parts manufactured of hardened steel
- Lifetime Warranty on Blast Pot
Our "S" Trailer
Can be navigated through narrow streets, making it a favorite in urban areas.
Fits in a Standard Garage
No need to rent shop or storage space.
Low Profile Deck
Easy access to all your controls.
- Deck Dimensions: 14’ L x 5’ W
- Total Trailer Dimensions: 18’6” L x 6’6” W
- Total Assembly Height: 5’ (6'3" to top of pinch valve)
- Purpose Built Heavy Duty Trailer
- DOT Compliant LED Lights
- Two 6,000 lb Axles
- Dual Axle Electric Brakes
- Electric Breakaway System
- 8 Ply Tires + Full Size Spare
- 4,320 lb Dry Weight
- 5,500 lb Fully Loaded Weight (estimated)
- Generally requires 1/2-ton truck to tow. Please check your towing capacity.
- 100 ft Blast Hose
- Electric Deadman for instant on and off
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle (SLV #5)
- Fill Funnel with Screen
- 100 Gallon Water Tank
- 48 GPM Water Pump
- ADCS-350 Air Dryer / Cooler which allows for dry blasting and soda blasting, in addition to Dustless Blasting
ULTRA-COMPACT FOR LIGHT JOBS
With a tailored trailer that's perfect for traversal through narrow streets, this ultra-compact trailer is made to move and get the job done efficiently.
Want To See It In Person?
We’re happy to offer a free hands-on demo at our facility in Houston, TX.
The Dustless Blasting system that I integrated into my business allowed for an easy and clean way to restore various items back to their original form. From pool decks to large machinery and trucks, I have done it all.”
Talk To An Expert
One of our blasting experts would be happy to answer any questions you have and talk next steps.
START YOUR BUSINESS NOW
If you're ready to unlock the potential of becoming a business owner with this compact blasting machine, click the button below.
Get Started Today!
Use our new calculator tool to get an estimate on your desired machine with approximate tax and shipping costs.