DB800® Mobile Dual XXL
DB800 Blast Pot
continuous blast time per fill
on blast pot
Made in the USA
in our one and only Houston facility
- 8 Cubic Foot Capacity (each)
- Holds 300 lb of abrasive per fill (each)
- Holds 30 gal of water per fill (each) (when wet blasting)
- ~ 90 minute blast time per fill (each)
- Dimensions: 54" H x 34" W x 40" D
- Operating Pressure: 30-150 PSI
- ASME / CRN / PED / CE Compliant
- Texas Edition: Internal parts manufactured of hardened steel
- Lifetime Warranty on Blast Pot
Our "XXL" Trailer
Our Largest Trailer
Room for the massive 425CFM air compressor and both blast pots.
All trailers are manufactured by MMLJ in the United States.
- Deck Dimensions: 20’ L x 8'6" W
- Total Trailer Dimensions: 24'6" L x 8'6" W
- Total Assembly Height: 7'10"
- Purpose Built Heavy Duty Trailer
- DOT Compliant LED Lights
- Two 7,200 lb Axles
- Dual Axle Electric Brakes
- Electric Breakaway System
- 8 Ply Tires + Full Size Spare
- 11,000 lb Dry Weight
- 14,100 lb Fully Loaded Weight (estimated)
- Please check your towing capacity. May require a medium or heavy duty truck.
- Powerful compressor to power your blast pot and other air tools
- (2) 100 ft Blast Hose
- (2)Electric Deadman for instant on and off
- (2) Tungsten Carbide Nozzles (SLV #6)
- Fill Funnel with Screen
- (2) 150 Gallon Water Tank
- (2) 48 GPM Water Pump
- ADCS-2500 Air Dryer / Cooler which allows for dry blasting and soda blasting, in addition to Dustless Blasting
DOUBLE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
The DB800® Mobile Dual XXL features two separate blasting systems that can be operated simultaneously. With a combined continuous blast time of up to three hours, restoring surfaces has never been easier. Tackle tough jobs quickly and effectively.
Want To See It In Person?
We’re happy to offer a free hands-on demo at our facility in Houston, TX.
What I'm most excited about with the DB800 Dual is the power and I can run two operators at once."
Own a profitable business with Dustless Blasting.
Talk To An Expert
One of our blasting experts would be happy to answer any questions you have and talk next steps.