Dustless Blasting® Marketing Services™

Online Presence

Gone are the days of the phonebook. Nowadays, businesses need an online presence to be found by potential customers. Explore the online marketing package below, and hover over (or click on) the various parts for more info. 

$4,000
Dustless Blasting®
Basic Online Presence™

Business Website

  • Mobile Optimized (See Example Site)
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • Custom Business Domain Included
  • Web Hosting Included
$8,995
Dustless Blasting®
Premium Online Presence™

Business Website + Business Email

  • Mobile Optimized (See Example Site)
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • Custom Business Domain Included
  • Web Hosting Included
  • SSL Security
  • Business Email
  • Add/update photos on your website gallery (Upload here)
  • Business Marketing Tactics Guide

Business + Prospect Awareness

  • Google Business Profile

Business + Prospect Awareness

  • Google Business Profile
  • Facebook advertising campaign
  • Instagram advertising campaign
  • Google Ads advertising campaign
  • Eligible for Advertising Renewal
  • Become a Preferred Contractor

FAQ


Find the answers to all your questions and more by reading the blog post:

premium-online-presence-in-detail

 

Advertising Renewal


After your initial advertising period with the Premium Online Presence™, Advertising Renewal a great way to continue reaching potential customers. This can also supplement our older (pre-2019) marketing packages.

  pkg-badge-bronze pkg-badge-silver pkg-badge-gold pkg-badge-platinum pkg-badge-custom
 
BRONZe
SILVEr
gold
platinum
custom
Cost

$250

$500

$1,000

$2,500

$3,000+

Recommended timeframe

14 days

30 days

60 days

90+ days

Custom

Estimated Social Media Reach

10,000 –
20,000
people

28,000  
42,000
people

56,000 –
70,000
people

140,000 –
200,000
people

Custom 

ESTIMATED 
google ads reach

Google ads reach will vary based on your location and keywords.
However, it is usually similar to the social media reach.

With the number of variables (location, time, keywords, etc) please keep in mind all metrics are only an estimate.

 

Tell me about the cost.

30% of the cost goes towards our time and management of the ads. The remaining 70% goes directly to advertising spending across Facebook, Instagram (if applicable), and Google Ads.

How long do the ads run?

Ads will run anywhere between 14 and 90+ days, depending on your budget. Do not think of the advertising packages in terms of a time frame, but in how many people you want to reach. 

Imagine you are sending out 10,000 flyers to your potential customers. You could send all 10,000 out on the first day. Or, you could mail them out neighborhood by neighborhood, over a period of several weeks. At the end, you've still reached the same amount of people, it just took different amounts of time. This is the same concept. 

We can recommend an optimal time frame for each of the packages above.

Who is eligible to purchase these?

Advertising Renewal is available for those who have already purchased either the:

  • Dustless Blasting® Premium Online Presence™ ($8,995 MSRP),

  • Pre-2019 Online Marketing Package ($4,000 MSRP), or

  • Pre-2019 Complete Marketing Package ($10,000 MSRP).

Currently, the Dustless Blasting® Basic Online Presence™ package is ineligible for Advertising Renewal. 

More Resources

New call-to-action

business naming policy